Members submit fav recipes to me, and occasionally I find one for people that helps first timers feel confident cooking a stewing hen or a slow cook roast, etc.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Source: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/zucchini-parmesan-crisps-recipe/index.html (Entered by Kelly Graham)
Great side dish or snack!
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 medium zucchini
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
1/4 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
salt and pepper
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to stick. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25-30 minutes. Remove with a spatula.
Comments added by fellow market members.