This page contains news, event information, and other items added by myself, the intrepid farmer-in-process at Old 99. I send out a message every week, but most are set with a delete date about two weeks later. I archive some of the posts if they have content other than weekly availability of produce and meat.
You can send me questions too, which if they are of a general nature, I can post to this Old99 blog.
Old 99 farm, week of Nov 12 2018
This week we have:
- kale, collards, carrots, cabbage
- beef: ground, stew and roasts
- chicken: roasting and stewing hens
- tomatoes, parsley, arugula
- potatoes, onions, garlic
- stone ground flour: wheat
- roast goose, butchered this month
- lard, rendered or minced
- apple cider pressed here, frozen
- blackberry cuttings, rooted
Ian and Cami